CONNECT Modules are FREE practice-focused instructional resources for faculty and other professional development providers. CONNECT modules are designed using a 5-Step Learning Cycle TM, an approach for making evidence-based decisions about practice dilemmas, based on the integration of multiple sources of evidence.
Read Factsheet [pdf]
- Embedded Interventions
- Communication for Collaboration
- Family-Professional Partnerships
- Assistive Technology Interventions
- Dialogic Reading Practices
- Tiered Instruction
CONNECT Online Courses
CONNECT in partnership with Quality Assist has developed a series of online courses that are self-paced and self-guided. These CEU / state training credit-granting courses will integrate CONNECT Modules’ rich content and innovative 5-Step Learning Cycle TM with Quality Assist's approach to engaging and interactive online learning. CONNECT modules and resources will continue to be available to support instructors while complementing these courses.
Note that CONNECT courses are FREE through 2013 and will be available at a small charge in 2014.
1. Foundations of Inclusion (0.1 CEU)
2. All, Some and a Few: Tiered Instruction (0.4 CEU)
3. Storybook Conversations (0.4 CEU)
4. Weaving Inclusion into Everyday Activities (0.5 CEU)
5. Adaptations That Work (0.5 CEU)
6. Communication for Professional Collaboration (0.25 CEU)
- Better Together: Powerful Family Partnerships (0.25 CEU)
- Smooth Moves: Program Transitions (0.5 CEU)